Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall, my favorite




I absolutely love fall. Warm sweaters, the colors and hot chili, it doesn't get better. Sydney was begging us to play in the leaves so this sunday Todd went out and raked them up. Here she is enjoying them. Sydney and Kaysee like to play "Where's Sydney" Sydney will get herself buried well in the leaf pile and Kaysee will jump in to find her. It is so funny.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Yay!!! Now I can spy on you too!

Mom said...

Hey, kids!! So glad you have this out there so we can keep in touch more often. Guess I need to see if we can also set up one - seems it is the only way we'll all know what's going on. Did Dad call you last night?? I had asked him to just touch base with you to see how all were doing - how is Todd and his Dad?

Gotta go for now but what a treat to have this available - love you all.

Mom

Followers