Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July weekend











The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'll admit, mostly because of my birthday. I have never thought I was one of those people who loved their birthday so much that everyone had to make a fuss, but I will admit having fireworks on or close to my birthday every year is a great thrill. :-) I had a great 4th of July weekend this year. On the 4th we went out on the boat with the Handle family. We had a great time and the girls all got along so well. The Handles are friends through our girls going to school together. Megan and Sydney were in kindergarten and first grade together as well as girl scouts. Their youngest, Kate, fits right in also. We had a great time going out on Lake Michigan. Todd has not wanted to go out on the "big lake" by himself and the Handles are "seasoned" boaters so I think it was a comfort to Todd to have Joe with us. We had a nice time and will definately be planning another boating trip with the Handle family.




No comments:

Followers